Attributes is a part of Synerise, allows you collect all customer’s properties, like: firstname, address, agreements, birthday, clientid, company, etc. All those data is available for use in campaigns.
After creating the attributes (instructions for creating them you'll find here) you can manage and edit them whenever you want in the data manager section. Below you will find a description of how to do it.
In order to set up the configuration, go to
Assets → Attributes
Add new property
You can add a new property at any time on the platform. Below you will find a description of how to do it.
- Click on Add property button placed in the right up section corner (in the All line)
Fulfill all required sections: source parameter, property name and description (this one is not obligatory).
Choose the property type (string, date, number, boolean or array) and group from the drop-down lists.
Decide if you want to show property to other users; if no, switch the green button placed in the left down window corner off.
Submit by clicking Save.
Edit existing attribute
Once you have added properties, you can edit them in the system at any time. Below you will find a description of how to do it.
- Search for attribute you want to edit using the search box marked with a magnifying glass placed above the number of the section.
- Click on the three dots on the right side of the property view.
- Click on edit button.
- After clicking the edit button, the platform will take you to a window identical to one used for creating a new property.
- Change chosen items and submit by clicking save.