Send Mobile Push node
This node allows to communicate automatically with customers by means of mobile push notifications.
- You must have your own mobile application.
- You must configure Synerise SDK.
- Click the pencil icon on the node.
Result: A pop-up opens.
- From the Template type dropdown list, select mobile push.
- From the Select push template, select the template of the mobile push.
- To impose a limit on the action, switch the Action limit toggle. Enter a number and from the dropdown list, select the time unit. You can define how many times this action can be executed for the whole automation process (journey), or you can define how many times per second/minute/hour/day/week/month can be executed.
you want to monitor the entries into this step, switch the Track datapoints toggle on. As a result, they will be displayed on the client card as an event (
automation.clientPathStep) and you can use these events to create any analysis in the Analytics module.
- Confirm by clicking Apply.
Example of use
The purpose of this automation is to send a mobile push notification with a welcome message informing about access to special offers.
- The Client Data Changed trigger that reacts to birth date changes.
- The Client Filter condition node checks if the birthdate change meets the requirement of a segmentation that defines customers as adults.
- If customers belong to the segmentation, they proceed to the next stage. A mobile push is sent to them.
- When the push is sent, the journey ends.