Send SMS node
This action allows sending text messages to customers in an automated way in response to the circumstances defined
- You must integrate a SMS account in Synerise and configure SMS gateway.
You can find more information about the procedures above here.
- You must have client cards supplemented with phone numbers of your customers.
- Click the pencil icon on the node.
- In the Sender details section, choose the account from which the text message will be sent.
- In the same section, in the Sender name field, enter the name of the sending account that will display in the text message.
- In the Content section, from the Template dropdown list, select the SMS template that is used for the email alert.
- If you want to send this text message regardless of the marketing consent, tick the checkbox (not recommended).
- Confirm by clicking Apply.
Example of use
The purpose of this automation is to send a text message with informing a customer about access to special offers.
- The first step is to add the Client Data Changed trigger that changes the birthdate (without defining a specific date).
- The next stage of the automation process is the Client filter, a condition node, which checks:
- whether the birthdate change meets the requirement of a segmentation that defines customers as adults.
- If customers who meet the above condition have a phone number on their cards (without the phone number this action will not succeed).
- If customers belong to the segmentation, they proceed to the next stage. A text message is sent to them.
- When the text message is sent, the process ends.