Outgoing Webhook node
This action allows you to send requests from Synerise to external systems.
- Click the pencil icon on the node.
- Select the type of the Outgoing webhook.
- Select the outgoing webhook integration prepared earlier.
- Confirm with the Apply button.
- Custom webhook
- Define the method of data transmission and enter the URL address to or from which the data is transmitted.
- Optional: Add key-value pairs for headers.
- In the Body section, enter the body of the request.
- In the Authorization section, choose one of authorization methods:
- Basic access
- By token
- By API key
- Confirm the settings by clicking Apply.
Example of use
The purpose of this automation is to send a notification on a Slack channel every time a user submits a form on a website.
- It starts with a Client Event trigger node. In the settings of the trigger, select the
form.submitevent. This event may not be the Synerise default event. In such case, you need to add this event to Synerise on your own in Data Management > Events.
- Add the Outgoing webhook action. Configure the Webhook settings by defining the Endpoint URL, body request, and so on.
- When the message on the Slack channel is sent, the automation process is completed.