Client Filter node
This condition allows you to define customers who will proceed to the next stage of the journey.
- You must implement the tracking code into your website.
- You must have customers in your database.
- Click the pencil icon.
Result: A pop-up opens.
- Click the Choose filter button to select events or customer attributes for the filter. The conditions in the node are built in the same way as building conditions in a segmentation.
you want to monitor the entries into this step, switch the Track datapoints toggle on. As a result, events related to the movement between nodes (
automation.clientPathStep) will be available in the Analytics module to use. These events (
automation.startPath) are displayed on the activity list on the client card regardless of the configuration of this option.
- Confirm your choice by clicking the Apply button.
Example of use
The purpose of this automation is to send a mobile push notification with a welcome message informing about access to special offers.
- The Client Data Changed trigger node reacts to birthdate changes.
- The Client Filter condition node checks if the birthdate change meets the requirements of a segmentation that defines customers as adults.
- If customers belong to the segmentation, they proceed to the next stage. A mobile push is sent to them.
- When the push is sent, the journey ends.