Creating data transformation
The procedure describes the creation of a transformation.
- Go to Automation > Transformations > Create transformation.
- Enter the name of the transformation.
- Click the right mouse button.
- From the dropdown list, select Data Input. It’s always the first node to start with.
- In the configuration of the node, upload a file you want to make operation on.
- Add subsequent nodes by clicking the right mouse button. The full documentation on the nodes available for data transformation is available here.
- As the final node, add Data Output in which you will see the final result of file modifications.
- Connect the nodes with each other.
- Saving the transformation:
- If you want to save it as a draft, click Save.
- If you want to save and activate it, click Save and publish.
- You can reuse this transformation while preparing the import workflow. Then, select this transformation in the Data Transformation node.