Data Input node
The Data Input node is the first node to be used while building a transformation. In the configuration of the node, you upload a sample file that imitates a structure of the final file. Then, you can perform operations such as adding a column, merging columns, renaming colums, editing values in the rows. The preview of the transformed file is available in the Data Output node, which is always the closing component of the transformation diagram.
After the transformation is completed, it can be used in further processes, such as imports, as a set of rules for a final file to be transformed.
- The size of the file cannot exceed 5 MB
- The allowed file formats:
name,surname,email_address Dwight,Addams,email@example.com Martin,Smith,firstname.lastname@example.org Kurt,Doe,email@example.com
customId,orderId,paymentInfo,finalUnitPriceAmount,productQuantity,sku,eventTimestamp,productName,productPriceAmount 123345,448362,cash,13.35,1,642,13.02.2022,shoe1,13.35 123345,448362,cash,40,1,453,13.02.2022,shoe2,40 345678,45678990,online,13.99,1,726,13.02.2022,shoe3,13.99
- Click Add example.
- Upload the file or drag it onto the specified area on the pop-up.
- Verify the values Delimiter, Quotation mark, and Escape character fields - they describe separators in the file you uploaded. You can use the Preview option to see how columns are organized in the file.
- Confirm by clicking Generate.