When customers reach this step, they leave the workflow. When a user doesn’t place at least one End node in an automation, they will not be able to save it.
- Click the icon on the node after which you want to have the End node.
Result: A dropdown list opens.
- From the dropdown list, select End.
This node doesn’t require further configuration.
Example of use
This automation is triggered by a purchase. As a result, the system automatically sends a purchase summary to a customer who bought products.
- Add a Profile Event trigger node. In the settings of the trigger, select the
transaction.chargeevent from the list. If you want to restrict the source of transactions, select an appropriate parameter and its value.
- When the system detects an occurrence of the event, a customer receives an email with a purchase summary.
- When the email is sent to the customer, the workflow ends.