Client Event node
This trigger starts the scenario immediately when Synerise receives information that a customer has performed a specific action, for example, submitted a form or reacted to a notification by opening it or clicking a link in it. Such actions are called events and they define customers’ activities in the touchpoints integrated with Synerise.
- You must have customers in your database.
- You must implement a tracking code into your website.
- Click the pencil icon.
Result: A pop-up shows up.
- Click Choose event.
Result: A dropdown list shows.
- From the dropdown list, select the event which is to trigger the workflow.
Important: The contents of the list are added dynamically, which means that the list consists of events that occurred within your business profile.
- Optionally, click the + where button to select the event parameters. This lets you narrow down the event occurrence that triggers the workflow.
- Select the parameter.
- Define the operator.
- Enter the value of the parameter.
- Confirm the settings by clicking the Apply button.
Example of use
The purpose of the workflow is to send an email with a purchase summary every time a customer buys a product.
- Add the Client Event trigger node. From the list of events, choose the event which signifies a purchase (
- Connect the trigger with the Send email action. In the settings of the node, select the appropriate template or create a new one.
- Complete the process with the finishing node (End).