The Synerise users can preview the results of the sent email.
- Go to Communication > Email.
- On the list of emails, you can find emails which were sent manually and through automation.
- Click the name of the sent email .
Result: You are directed to the overview of the email.
- Click the Over tab.
Result: The preview of the detailed statistics is displayed.
The scope of default statistics of email is wide. It’s divided into three sections: overview, mailbox statistics and conversion:
Full statistics of the email sent through the Automation module are available on the list of emails, but if you want to check the statistics on the Send email node, follow the instruction below:
- Go to Automation > Workflows.
- On the list of emails, click the name of the active or stopped workflow that contains the Send email node.
Result: You are directed to the overview of the workflow.
- Click the Analytics tab.
Result: The statistics of the node are displayed on the sidebar.