Introduction to emails
Email is one of the most popular channel of communication with customers. The adventure begins with a customer sharing their email address and giving a consent to receive emails that contain marketing content. After that you can send emails with content personalized to each individual.
The content of the email can consist of something more than words. The various data collected by Synerise can be reused in various email for personalization purposes, so you can make the recipients feel that the message is really directed at them. Below you can find the list of inserts you can include in the content of the email:
- Customer’s attributes (name, surname, date of birth, location, and so on)
- AI recommendations (cart recommendations, visually similar products, similar products, top products, and cross-sell recommendations)
- Analyses (abandoned cart recommendations and last seen products (in the form of aggregates or expressions), metrics, and so on)
See the list of inserts and example of use here.
- The users can use this module for the following and similar business case scenarios:
- Sending emails with abandoned carts
- Sending birthday emails
- Sending discount emails after the price of the product seen by a customer is reduced
- Sending product recommendations (last viewed products, personalized offers, visually similar products)
- Sending emails with coupons
For more use cases check our library
To be able to make use of this marketing channel in Synerise, you must:
- Create, configure and confirm an account from which emails will be sent
- Configure single or double-opt ins
- Have customers who gave email marketing agreements
- Configure communication limits
Creating email flow
- Define the recipients of the email.
- Prepare content of the email (email templates, images, attatchments, and so on).
- Schedule the email.
- Define the UTM parameters.
Emails can be sent in two ways:
- Automatically by using the Automation module. In response to customer activity, update of profile data, or other events (check the list of triggers that start a workflow), an email can be sent to customers.
- Manually by clicking the Send button while creating an email.