The Facebook section allows you to manage all your Facebook campaigns in one place. All your campaigns are saved in Synerise, which gives you the ability to send other types of campaigns (SMS, email, webpush) to the same segment of clients.
Configuring Facebook Campaigns
The platform allows you to prepare your campaign template, plan your content, and publish your campaign when you’re ready. In order to set up the whole campaign creating process, go to Settings > Apps & Services.
The first section in the left-hand column allows you to filter campaigns based on their status and the time that they were created. You can also filter based on the following conditions:
- Recent - see the list of most recently sent campaigns.
- Draft - see the list of SMS templates.
- Scheduled - see the list of scheduled campaigns.
- Inactive - see the list of all inactive (finished) campaigns.
In the Templates section you can find templates that you can use in your campaign.
The Folder section allows you to add folders to a group and organize campaigns.
In the All campaigns section you can see campaign statuses (how many of them are active/scheduled/paused), and on the right side you see statistics from the last 24 hours (number of text messages sent, OR and CTR).
When you finish, you can click Apply to save changes.
Creating Facebook campaign
Once you’ve integrated Facebook with the Synerise platform, you can start creating content and planning. Our description below shows you the easiest way to get started.
- Add the title and description of your campaign.
- On the right side, you can find information about the author, type of campaign, and the date it was last edited.
- Here you can choose the fan page.
- Create your message in Post Preview.
- Set the schedule for your campaign.
- Set the UTM & URL parameters.
- Come back to your campaign later to finish it.
- Or Send your campaign now if you’re ready.
- You can connect as many Facebook fan pages as you want to the Synerise platform.
- When you finish, click Apply to save changes.
- Choose the post preview option to create a new post, and then click define button.
- Choose the option to create a message.
- Click on the visual builder button.
Begin by completing the fields on the right side of the screen:
- Choose whether you want to include a video file or photo in the campaign.
- In the field under this checkbox, insert the URL to the video file. The URL should be publicly available so that Facebook can automatically download this file.
- In the content field, enter the content that will be displayed above the uploaded file. Note that you can also add emojis.
You will be able to view all the changes that you make in real time on your screen.
- a vertical photo looks best on smartphones because it fills the entire space in the news feed, which focuses the user’s attention.
- the recommended photo size is 640 x 960 px (picture 2:3), although you can also use larger images. However, you then need to look out for compression. Before publishing, check if Facebook has pixelated the photo after it has been uploaded.
- horizontal photos are the most-used post format on Facebook. Graphics the size of 1200 x 900 px are best, but here the sides are preset.
- square photos are the third format option for photos on Facebook.
- the recommended size is slightly larger than the one for Instagram photos - 1200 x 1200 px.
Videos should be max. 20 minutes and not exceed 1 GB.
- 3g2 (Mobile Video)
- 3gp (Mobile Video)
- 3gpp (Mobile Video)
- asf (Windows Media Video)
- avi (AVI Video)
- dat (MPEG Video)
- divx (DIVX Video)
- dv (DV Video)
- f4v (Flash Video)
- flv (Flash Video)
- gif (Graphics Interchange Format)
- m2ts (M2TS Video)
- m4v (MPEG-4 Video)
- mkv (Matroska Format)
- mod (MOD Video)
- mov (QuickTime Movie)
- mp4 (MPEG-4 Video)
- mpe (MPEG Video)
- mpeg (MPEG Video)
- mpeg4 (MPEG-4 Video)
- mpg (MPEG Video)
- mts (AVCHD Video)
- nsv (Nullsoft Video)
- ogm (Ogg Media Format)
- ogv (Ogg Video Format)
- qt (QuickTime Movie)
- tod (TOD Video)
- ts (MPEG Transport Stream)
- vob (DVD Video)
- wmv (Windows Media Video)
- In the Start field, pick the date and timezone for the start of the campaign.
Additionally, the AI algorithm calculates the optimal time to send a campaign on the basis of the
page.visitevents. It estimates the best date for the following seven days.
To set the Start date defined in the Optimal sendig time, click the icon.
- Click Apply to save changes.
UTM & URL parameters
- UTM tags consist of the following elements:
- Source - the source of incoming traffic, a specific page like Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc. This is the only mandatory parameter when specifying UTMs. The others are optional but should be used,
- Medium - the type of traffic generated. Mediums identify whether the traffic is paid, free, from newsletters, etc. The most popular tags are cpc, cpm, email, display, blog,
- Term - used to mark keywords,
- Campaign - with this element you can mark a specific campaign, e.g. Summer Sale, Black Friday etc.
- If you want to choose your own URL parameters, go to the Advanced Options.
- Click Apply to save changes.
Collecting new leads
The platform automatically sees and sends leads obtained from Facebook as events to api.synerise.com to be added as customers to the CRM module.
Users activities collected in Synerise as events:
- below the post users’ reactions
- post comment
- page rating
- guest’s posts