This type of recommendation consists of the products which the customer has already seen. The system is notified once the user visits the website of a particular product and on the basis By displaying such products, you can shorten the customers’ journey as they see the offer with which they have already got acquainted with.
- Product feed delivered
- Integration of events via AI tracking or API
- Periodic transaction updates (one week history)
- Online data stream including different channels if possible (recommended)
- Product page views (at least 3-month history)
In order to start configuration of the recommendation type, go to: Campaigns > Recommendations > Create recommendation
Once you choose Recommendations, you will see the list of all recommendations you have created so far. Each recommendation is marked with a tag that indicates the status of the created recommendation (either as draft or active). Recommendations can be edited or deleted at any time.
Click Create recommendation to start the process of configuration.
Choose recommendation type
This is the place where you can choose the kind of recommendation type you want to create. In this case, choose last seen.
- Name - Click the pencil icon to assign a name to the recommendation you’re creating.
- Recommendation types - You can choose from six types of recommendations: cross sell, similar products, personalized recommendations, visual similarity, top products, and last seen.
Select number of products
Decide how many products you want to display. Choose the minimum and maximum value.
The next step you can take is to either: save and activate or save your recommendation as a draft.
- Finish later - If you don’t have enough time to finish the configuration of the recommendation, you can save it as a draft by clicking this button.
- Save - If you are ready with the recommendation, you can activate it by clicking the button.
Add recommendation to campaign
- Dynamic content
- Web push
- Mobile push
You can add recommendations to emails, webpushes, mobile pushes and on the website as a dynamic content. Decide what kind of campaign you want to incorporate the recommendation into. Regardless of the campaign type you have chosen, proceed to the content of the campaign (for example, an email). You can create a template from scratch or use already existing one. After you make your selection, continue to the editor.
Once you get to the editor, choose + Inserts and find the AI suite.
- AI suite - After you click this option, you will find all recommendations you have created so far.
- Select one recommendation. You can add as many recommendations as you like, however, you can choose only one at a time. Once you select it, you can see its code.
- Click the icon to copy the code, which you need to paste to the text field intended for HTML code. As a result, you will get raw product recommendations, which is a default template prepared in the application that is ready to be used.
- Get HTML code - Click to receive the HTML code of product recommendations which you can later edit according to your preferences.
As a result you get the code which you need to copy to the clipboard so you can paste it later to the section with HTML code.
Edit the content and confirm that you want to use it in the campaign when you're done.
If you're ready with your campaign it can be sent to your customers and the basic statistics can be checked on the list of campaigns.