If you want to operate faster and more efficiently, you can use automations in Synerise. Go to the
Automation → Journeys tab and click the Build Automation button.
Each automation consists of a trigger and actions that lead to the desired result. In addition, you can define the conditions that must additionally be met for the automation to start.
- To begin, click and select a trigger.
- Double-click the trigger and define its conditions.
- Hover over the trigger node, click and add a node.
- Keep adding nodes and defining their conditions until the automation is ready.
- In the menu bar above the working area, you will find buttons that save your automation, save & run it, or cancel the changes that you made.