Configuring an account
Before starting work in the system, it is first necessary to provide information regarding the business profile and configure some data in the system. In this part, we will show you how to do it in a few simple steps.
- In the
Settings → Profile Details → Basic Infotab, you can edit or upload photos.
- Enter the name of your company.
- Then, set up a workplace subdomain.
- Incoming email is generated automatically, the system uses it to improve communication between various channels.
- The last step is to set up the time zone.
Before saving any changes, remember to fill in the company details. When everything is complete, click save.
- We suggest you use the name of the company or the project that the company is executing for the business profile name. When using the platform, the subdomain profile will be displayed in the upper right corner of the application.
- Creating a domain is important in the context of creating Landing Pages in Synerise. Remember that the domain specified in the settings will be the default domain for the Landing Page in your account.