Before you start importing, make sure you have an API key in your business profile that enables you to update client data. You already know how to collect data on anonymous customers in Synerise, now you can start analyzing the behavior of identified clients.
To do this, upload a customer database by going to
CRM → Import and click the import button or go to the
Settings → Import section.
- The import process is started by clicking on the blue New import button in the top right corner of the screen.
- In the page that opens, choose the type of data that you want to import.
- Next, select an import method:
- Choose Push if you intend to send data continuously via a webhook. A URL will be created and will receive your POST requests.
- Pull is intended for data stored on an SFTP or HTTP server, where you want to import updates periodically.
- File upload is the best option if you just want to upload a single file with data (up to 200 Mb).
- The steps of each import are listed below their respective button.
Now it's time to choose the type of database uploaded to the system. You can choose between CSV, Json and XML (used only for a product feed, do not use it for importing clients at the moment).
- Synerise also allows you to import contacts from other systems, such as Freshmail, Getresponse, MailChimp or Intercom. Remember that before importing the contact database from another system, you need to set up the integration with the selected external system in the
Settings → Apps & Servicestab.
- Before adding users to the system, make sure they have given their marketing consent.