Monitoring item feed status
You can check the status of your item feed for item consistency with item-related events (
transaction.charge). This way, you can quickly detect the number of items that occur in events, but do not occur in the item feed and the other way round. Eliminating such discrepancies allows you to improve your item data and optimize your recommendations, which ultimately leads to improved customer satisfaction and increased revenue.
Monitoring feed status
- Go to Settings > AI Engine configuration.
- On the list, find the feed whose status you want to check.
- On the right side, click .
- From the dropdown list, select Feed status.
Result: The details of the status are displayed.
This section allows you to verify the consistency of items between the generated item-related events and the item feed.
|Inconsistent item ratio||This is the ratio of the unique item IDs in the events which are not found in the item feed to the number of all items found in events.|
|Items not found in the feed||This is the number of unique item IDs which occurred in events but were not found in the item feed.|
|Items not found in events||This is the number of items which exist in the item feed, but were not found in events.|
|Items in the feed||This is the number of items which exist in the item feed.|
This section is unavailable for those users who upload item feed to a Synerise catalog. This section is available only if you use your Google Merchant Feed.
|XML file fetch||This is the status of fetching the
- Success - The file was fetched successfully. The next stage is processing the file.
- No changes - The file was fetched successfully, the fetched version is the same as the version before.
- Failed - An error occurred while fetching the file.
|Fetch date and time||The date and time of the most recent file fetch attempt.|
|Import status||This column displays the status processing the fetched file in Synerise. It can end with one of the following statuses:
- Success - The
- Invalid - The
- Failed - An error occurred while processing the file.
- Inactive - The
|Item import error||The number of errors that occurred during processing the file.|
|Import date and time||The date and time of the most recent file processing.|