You can add new users to a business profile.
The person being invited must have a valid email account where they can receive the invitation email.
- Go to Settings > Users > Invite.
- In the field Email, enter the email address of the user you want to grant access to a business profile.
- In the fields First name and Last name, fill in the name and surname of the user, respectively. They will be displayed in the Name column on the user list.
- From the dropdown list, select a role of the user being added. A role is a collection of permissions. They define the scope of features users have access to and the actions they can perform.
- Confirm by clicking the OK button. The added user appears on the list of active users if they already have a Synerise account, and on the list of Pending users if they need to set up an account.