You can import data you have acquired in external platforms. The scope of import types covers: customers, product feed, transactional data, promotions, vouchers, and custom events. The process of importing data is slightly different for every type of import.
To import data to Synerise, make sure you:
- Prepare a file with data.
- Have an API key which allows you for this kind of activity.
- Learn about the import methods.
Synerise enables a backend synchronization of customers through API. This allows you to import and update customers based on the unique identifier which can be an email or a custom ID (such as unique number in your database).
- The possibility to use AI module, prepare recommendations and adjust communication content and content on your website to customer preferences.
- Extending the amount of data to gain even broader perspective.
- Enlarging your customer database you gain in the external sources.
- Importing information about past and current promotions.
- Enriching your marketing activities with vouchers.
You must have permissions to import the data.
Introduction to imports
Learn how to use imports in your company
File types for import
Get to know what kind of files you can import
Non-standard import operations
Learn how to perform additional import operations
Learn about the methods of importing the files
Importing transactional data
Learn how to import transactions to Synerise
Learn how to import customers
Importing custom events
Learn how to import custom events into the application
Importing product feed to catalogs
Upload a product feed to a catalog by using the Custom import type