STEP 1 How the elements of analytics are build
The analytical module consists of various types of elements that don’t differ much in construction. Main element you will use during your work in analytics module is Event. Below you will find more information about options you have if you want to narrow it down and describe it in details.
You can analyze whole events or narrow them down to specific parameters and choose their specific value.
Event; Choose the event from the list of integrated events
Parameter; If you want to specify the event parameters, click the + where button. This way you can narrow your analysis to only particular occurrences of a type of event.
Operator; In this field you can define the operator. Possible options to choose from:
- Date - It’s connected with time; once you choose this parameter, you need to describe the date it refers to. Available options: Less than/more than
- Number - It refers to numerical values. Available options: Less than, more than, less or equal to, more or equal to.
- String - It refers to sequence of characters (letters, numbers, special characters). Available options: Equal, not equal, contain, not contain, starts with, ends with, regular expression, in, not in.
- Boolean - You may use this operator to define if a specific event exists or use it as an exclusion. Available options: is true, is false
- Array - You can describe the parameter value as an array (many values of one parameter separated by commas).
Parameter’s value; Here you can enter the value of the parameter.