Lesson 5 Automation
This upgraded, user-friendly module allows you to create, validate and automate the entire customer journey, starting from transactional emails (thank you emails, confirmations, and so on) to advanced multi-step marketing strategies.
Every automation process is built from four types of nodes:
- Triggers - When their conditions are met, they prompt the automation process.
- Conditions - These narrow down the number of customers and eliminate those who shouldn't be the subject of further actions.
- Actions - These are actions taken by the system in relation to customers.
- Flow control - These nodes organize the automation flow.
Check our Webinar!
Watch our webinar to see how it works in practice! In this video you will see step by step how to build your first automation.
- Complete documentation connected with automation module
- Discover our use cases based on automation!
STEP 1 Check your skills
STEP 1Check your skills