STEP 1 Basic configuration of communication
In order to create any message, you need to configure the basic elements common for all campaign types described in a further part of this presentation.
- Audience: where you define the recipients of the message (ex. segment of people who made a transaction last week)
- Content: where you define the content of message to the client
- Schedule: where you define when the message should be sent out
- Display settings: important in dynamic content, here you can specify how often and where your dynamic content should be displayed
- UTM & URL parameters: where you define parts of the URL that allow you to measure message results.
- Learn more about communication