STEP 3 Dynamic content
Dynamic content allows you to insert or modify HTML content on your web page. You can either modify HTML content (for example, some parts of a webpage directed to a specific segment of users) or insert new content – various kinds of campaigns, social proof, AI recommendations etc. This mechanism allows you to personalize your website for clients.
Dynamic content can be presented in two ways:
- as a web layer (popup)
- as an insert object (as an element placed on the website e.g. banner)
In the second case, you also need to define the specific place where the dynamic content will be shown – CSS or HTML selector.
In order to create a dynamic content, you need to define a few elements:
- audience of dynamic content
- content (HTML + CSS + JS / inserts)
- display settings
All of them you will find in dynamic content settings. Remember to define all of them!
Check our Webinar!
Learn more about dynamic content from our webinar!
- Full article about dynamic content
- Discover our use cases based on dynamic content!