STEP 4 CRM
In the Customer profile, all information about an individual user collected by Synerise can be found in one place. Below you will find all important information about our CRM module.
CRM - Types of customers
In Synerise, there are two kinds of users: anonymous and recognized.
These are customers for whom you do not possess identifying information in the form of an email (the primary identifier in Synerise). Such users are arranged by:
A system based on the implemented tracking code, with each user given a unique identifier (UUID)
Imported data, like transactions (in which the user’s identifier will be a different value than email or custom ID, like UUID, client ID, etc.
Customers whose email address is contained in your database. They can be added to the system by:
Completing a properly tagged form on the site
- Learn more about user identification
To check how many people in the database are recognized / anonymous users, you can use the main CRM view and select the appropriate customer variant.
The CRM profile contains all important information about a specific customer. It consists of three columns.
- The first column, located on the left side of the card, includes demographic data about the client as well as information about the devices and browsers they use. This is where you can edit the customer card, manage marketing consents, add customer attributes and delete or assign tags, as well as store customer contact details.
- The middle column shows an overview of all activities, including events connected with user behavior and system-related events. In this section, you can also send a message to the customer or prepare notes for them.
- The column on the right shows dynamic information, such as expressions, segments or aggregates.
- Read more about detailes about customer profile
Check our Webinar
Watch our webinar to organize your knowledge about CRM module!
Tags and Attributes
Both anonymous and recognized user profiles can be enhanced with tags and attributes.
Tags are a kind of label you can use to identify customers. Tags are permanently assigned to users:
- When submitting a form from a site
- During the import process
- Directly on the customer card
Events that add tags to a customer will be found on the customer activity list.
- This is where you can find all the tags assigned to a specific customer.
- Using this section, you can manage your list of tags and add new one or delete existing one.
- Learn more about managing tags
Attributes are variables that have a certain value. They are permanently assigned to users:
When submitting a form from a site
During the import process
Directly on the customer card
In automation process
Events that add attributes to a customer will be found on the customer activity list.
Attributes cannot be deleted for specific customers, only their values can be changed.
Attributes can be edited from the customer detail view. Use the pencil icon to change the attribute.
Attributes can be added to the customer card by selecting the “edit” option and then “add property” or “add new field”.
- If you want to add existing attributes to a specific client, choose the attribute from the list
- Add its value
When you save your changes, attributes will be visible in a few places on the client’s card.
- You will see it on the list of client attributes on the left bar
- Information about changes will be visible in the activity list
- A pop up with confirmation will display in the bottom part of the page
- Learn more about attributes