STEP 1 Forms integrations
If you want to recognize users, you have to integrate all the forms you have on the website first.
Then, after completing a tagged form, an event is generated (form.submit).
The event is then assigned to the ID used (email, uuid, clientID, customID).
This step will allow you to assign email addresses to anonymous users after completing the forms on the site. You will gather more data about your users, for better personalisation.
- Tagging the whole form will create a tag
- Inputs will create attributes
- Learn more about form integration
Rememebr that Synerise has couple of default attributes, which has to have exact names, those are:
- birthdate (value has to be in format YYYY-MM-DD)
Any other attribute, can has custom name, eg. if you would like to store attributes which will say if user is a member of club or not, you can decide how such an attribute should look like, eg: ClubMember, club_member, ClubMember etc. But once you will decide for one option, you have to stick to it.
Below you will find the two examples of form integration you can use.
Form integration: Example 1
Below is an example of sending a form with an email address and adding a tag.
As a result of adding the code to the appropriate form, a new profile was created in the CRM after it was completed by the user.
- After completing the form, the user profile was created
- On the list, the “tag added” activity is visible, and this information is also contained in the customer’s attributes (name, surname)
- User status was changed from anonymous to recognized
- The form submitted event was added to activity list
Form integration: Example 2
- In this case, after completing the form, the customer profile is created based on the unique UUID
- The user is still anonymous, but the client attributes collected from the form have been changed
- The event form submitted is visible in the activity list