SMS campaign wasn't delivered
- Check if the SMS gateway is configured.
The instructions on SMS gateway configuration is available here
- Check if the SMS gateway works properly.
- Check if
sms.notSend event is generated on the customer’s activity list. If so, check the event parameters to see the source of the issue.
- Check if the customer meets the requirements to receive the text message (a valid phone number and a valid marketing consent).
- Check if the template is built correctly.
- The number of allowed characters.
- If your message contains special characters, make sure the gateway accepts special characters.
- If inserts were used in the SMS template, make sure that the item of information you want to display using an insert (aggregate, expression, first name, and so on).
- Check if this issue concerns only selected recipients or the whole audience - look for
sms.notSent on their profiles.
- If some customers didn’t receive the message, check if they belong to the audience of the message.
- Check the status of SMS (it can be still in progress).
- Verify if the SMS communication is not deleted.
Did this article answer your question?