Coupons sent after creating new account
Prepare a campaign for people who have made purchase as a guest. Offer them a discount on accessories for a given product if they register an account online.
If the customer created an account in your store, but did not make any purchase, encourage him to buy on their next visit by sending an email thanking them for creating an account along with a discount for a future purchase.
How to do it
The scenario will start when somebody have made purchase as a guest. Saying “thank you” is not enough. If you would like to give your customers something extra for making a purchase, it’s a good idea to include a discount. Here’s how to do it in Synerise:
- Trigger - Event – customer recognition/form completion,
- Delay – a defined time interval between the trigger and the action, for example 3 hours,
- Client filter – customers had no transactions in the last 3 hours,
- Action – send an email with a discount.
- Learn more how to build email campaign