There are many advantages that come with creating a loyalty program. The most important is that you can increase Customer Lifetime Value, boost their loyalty and avoid churn.
Examples of activities that can be taken into account in the scoring/loyalty program:
- Product page view,
- Product category page view,
- Adding a product to the basket,
- Product purchase,
- Purchase above a certain price,
- Purchase a product from a specific category,
- Newsletter subscription,
- After-sales survey submission,
- Unsubscribe from the newsletter (negative points).
Without the code line, based on Synerise possibilities we can manage to develop rules for calculating points, including:
- real-time processing.
- live analysis of the customer’s behavior.
- analysis of customer characteristics (customer age, tags).
- analysis of transactional data (for example number of products bought on a given day).
Our expressions take into account every indicator you want to use. You can add extra points for last order but only if it has met specific conditions (it was made during the last week, it cost more than $20 and so on).
You can also add some exclusions. For example, in case of promotions for alcohol, to see a promotion in your mobile app your customers should have at least one transaction in their history which verified that he is an adult. In this way you can exclude customers who have not met your conditions.
You can also exclude some products. If you want to add points for the purchase of products from a specific category, you should add an aggregate to your expression. In this analytic, you should define additional conditions for product categories which should be taken into account in your loyalty program.
How to do it
Loyalty programs in Synerise are based on expressions. Thanks to this, you can award points and bonuses to your clients if they perform a specific action.
You have to create the formula based on which points will be assigned to customers. If you want to create more advanced conditions - use aggregates.