Product of the day
To boost your sales in your e-commerce, you can use many different useful tactics. One of them is to promote special, selected products visited by customers as products of the day.
It’s obvious that the important part here is to show users the necessity of fast decision (not a lot of products left, the promotion lasts only during a particular day etc.). You can use this kind of campaign to promote selected products and not only boost sales but especially the sales of specific products.
Example of use - Retail industry
Campaigns displayed to all users on the customer homepage.
This consisted of one product chosen by the customer, which is designated as the best offer of the day + additionally displaying a frame of recommendations with personalized products. The frame with the special offer is additionally supplemented with information on the number of remaining products, progress bar and counter. These elements are intended to convince the customer to buy the product now.
- Tracker Key
- Integration with AI campaigns - personalized AI campaigns
- Properly configured dynamic content campaigns
- Collecting transaction events
How to do it
Create AI campaign with personalized recommendations.
Prepare the necessary metric with the number of products purchased
- Add the SKU of the product that should be displayed as the product of the day
- Select the campaign start and end dates to measure sales levels accordingly
Create the metric that calculates the percentage of products sold (percentages rounded to full tens to make it easier to set the progress bar display).
- Here, you have to describe how many pieces of the product are available for purchase
- Multiply the right values to get the full dozens
Prepare a dynamic content campaign that combines the product of the day and the recommendations.
- All dynamic elements such as counters, number of pieces and progress bar are prepared using Synerise and calculated on the basis of metrics, collecting transaction events relevant metrics.
Remember that the link of the product of the day will have the right marker thanks to which you will be able to create analytics.