Personalized SMS with discount coupon
SMS campaigns give you the opportunity to reach users quickly and very effectively. Even if the user does not take advantage of the promotion, you can be almost sure that he will open the message. It is a good idea not to abuse this channel but to use it only in certain situations. One of them is an engaging campaign with a promotional code that gives a specific user a specific value – in this case discounted shopping.
Example of use - Retail Industry
We prepared an engaging SMS campaign with discount codes. It was sent to customers who gave us permission to send SMS messages. They got an individual code with a discount which they could use in the online shop.
- Customer data base with phone numbers and marketing consent for sending SMS campaigns
- Discount coupons list
- Integration of SMS gateway with Synerise. Read more about how to do it »
How to do it
Add Voucher Pools.
- You can find Voucher Pools in the Data Management section in our Menu.
- If you want to import your vouchers, you have to click on the Import button in the upper right side of the screen and choose your file. After importing them, you will be able to see the code with every voucher and information about whether it is assigned or unassigned to any customer. You can also see the assignment date and the date of use.
Prepare the SMS content.
- Go to campaign module,
- Choose SMS campaign,
- Click Create,
- Use inserts with coupon codes in your message, find it in inserts and copy its code to your message.
Define a segment
Define a segment of customers to which we want to send your SMS, schedule your campaign, add UTM and URL parameters and test ready-to-go campaigns.