STEP 5 AI Search
AI search engines are capable of understanding user intent and providing intelligent search results that are more accurate and up-to-date. AI search is more than just providing relevant keywords, it can help discover hidden relationships and data patterns, making it easier to find the answers by your customers. In this chapter, we will explore the various AI search techniques and technologies available in Synerise.
From this chapter you will learn:
how to prepare basic search,
what kind of requirements you should meet.
- AI Search - learn more about AI Search.
Configuring AI Search
The article linked below describes the process of enabling the AI search engine on a website. First, the feature is configured, then the configuration is implemented so it can become operational.
- Configuring AI Search - learn more about configuring AI Search.
The feature allows influencing phrases suggested to the customer whilst typing in the query in a search box and provide a customer with the optimal search experience.
- Query suggestions - check this article to learn how to configure query suggestions.
By preparing A/B tests in AI Search, you can find out which configuration of the AI search brings better results in terms of conversion, revenue, and CTR in your business.
- A/B testing - check this article to learn how to prepare the A/B test.
Previewing AI Search results
To test the results of the search engine or to check the results for a particular customer, you can use the Preview section in AI Search Engine.
- Previewing AI Search results - check this article to see how you can preview your AI Search results.
AI Search engine statistics
The statistics module of the AI search engine allows you to break down the search results of the customers into data categories such as filter usage, popular searches, and so on. It also gives you an insight into the words and phrases the customers use.
- AI Search statistics - check this article to see the way the statistics are counted.