Coupon for membership anniversary
The main reason why it is worth having a loyalty program is to retain customers by rewarding them for their repeat purchase behavior. Also, customers appreciate them, because they can get access to rewards and special offers.
Setting up loyalty programs can help improve your brand recognition, increase growth and improve customer service.
Also it is worth remembering special days for your club members, not only their birthday, but also membership anniversary, which can be a great opportunity to send them special rewards like coupons.
Example of use - Retail industry
A customer from the footwear industry has had a customer club for several years and makes special offers and promotions available to members. They decided to show their appreciation for such clients by sending them an email on the anniversary of joining the club. Each email contained an individual rebate code.
- Synerise Tracker
- Email account configuration
- Import of customer base with date of registration in format YYYY-MM-DD
- Import of code pools
How to do it
Prepare an automation that will consist of:
- Trigger repeat which will start every day at the specified time for the segment of people who celebrate the anniversary of the indicated event on a given day. To do this, select the attribute under which you have the date of joining the club (necessarily in the format YYYY-MM-DD) and select:
- § Birthdate - match current day
- § Birthdate - match current month
- § Birthdate - match current year -> here, in addition, set not matching option to do not send the client an anniversary email on the same day he signs up to the club
- Action sending an email in which the rebate code will be added