A tracking code is the fundament of operations users can perform in Synerise. When implemented, the tracking code monitors the behavior and activity of the users on the website you indicate. Its implementation is the requirement for many Synerise features to be able to work with, for example, Analytics, Automation, and CRM.
- Go to Settings > Tracking Codes > Add tracking code.
- In the Tracking code name field, enter the name. It’s for the purpose of identifying the code on the list of tracking codes.
- In the Domain name, enter the URL of the domain (without the protocol).
- From the Select features dropdown list, define the scope of features the tracking code will cover. You can find further information about possible tracking code variants here.
- To complete the process, click Save.
- Copy the code and paste it into the source of your website before the