Time optimizer is a tool that selects the best time to perform an action towards your customers (for example, send an email). It uses the Synerise proprietary AI engine to analyze customer behavior and reach your customers with the right content at right time.
In time optimizer, you can create multiple modes for different channels (for example, email, mobile push, and so on).
After enabling time optimizer, the Standard mode is available on the list of modes by default and it predicts the optimal time based on the
- You can create a mode out of a ready-made template:
Template name Time predicted for Analyzed events page.visit page.visit, newsletter.open, newsletter.click Mobile screen.view screen.view, screen.interaction Web page.visit page.visit, product.addToCart, form.submit
- You can create custom modes, which means that you build them from scratch - in the settings of a custom mode, you select the purpose and the input events (up to 6) based on which the best time to perform an action is predicted.
You can use time optimizer in:
- Automation - time optimizer is available as the Optimize time node. In Automation, time optimizer makes predictions for each customer individually.
- Communication - time optimizer is available while scheduling email, mobile push, SMS, and web push communication. In Communication, time optimizer predicts the best time to send a message for the whole audience.
To initiate time optimizer, you must contact your administrator or Synerise support.
Enabling time optimizer
- Go to Settings > AI Engine Configuration.
- Select Time optimizer tab.
- Click Define.
- Switch the toggle on.
Go to Settings > AI Engine Configuration.
Select the Time optimizer tab.
Click Add new node.
Select how you want to create a new mode:
Important: To keep the time optimizer enabled, at least one mode must be active.Create a mode from a template
More information about the settings of each template is available in the Modes section.
Create a custom mode
- On the pop-up, select the Template tab.
- You can choose one of the following modes:
- Confirm your choice by clicking Apply.
- In the Mode name field, enter the name of the mode.
- From the Predicted event dropdown list, select the customer activity for which you want to calculate the most probable time of occurrence.
- From the Input events dropdown list, select up to 6 events based on which the engine will perform the predictions.