To proceed with work in Synerise, you have to configure some data in the system. In this part, we will show you how to do it in a few simple steps.
Configure basic info
In this section, you can upload an avatar/logo, enter or edit the name of your company and the workplace subdomain. In addition, you can optionally choose your time zone. The incoming email address is created automatically.
- In order to configure basic info in the business profile section, go to Settings > Profile Details.
- Upload your company photo (most companies upload a logo) - it should be 300px by 300px in size and not larger than 5 MB.
- Fill in the Business profile/application name field.
- Fill in the Workplace subdomain field.
- The Incoming email field is filled in automatically.
- Choose your timezone from the drop-down list.
Configure the billings section
In the Billings tab, you can upload your company registration data. Please make sure you've entered correct and full information - this data will be used for invoicing.
- In order to configure the Billings section, go to Settings > Profile Details > Billings.
- Fill in the registration data, VAT number, phone number, email address and website URL fields.
- Submit the form by clicking Save.
Configure additional info
In the Additional Info tab, Synerise asks you to provide 3 pieces of information concerning your company: the type of industry, the number of employees and how long you've operated on the market. Use the drop-down lists to find suitable options.
- In order to configure the Additional info section, go to Settings > Profile Details> Additional Info.
- Select the industry.
- Select the number of employees.
- Select how old your organization is.