Email with discount for those who left the site
If a customer was on your site and visited specific product pages, then he probably did not land on it by accident. They wanted to go beyond the main page and learn more about you and your offer. So even if he did not complete a transaction you can reach him with an attractive offer by, for example, sending him a discount in the email.
It can encourage him to make a transaction and come back to your site and use discount to buy products he previously viewed.
Example of use - Retail industry
A customer from the fashion industry has prepared a different promotion for every day of Black Week. They informed users about it on their site through additional banners. However, they decided to use email as a communication channel with customers who were on the site, visited a product, but did not make a purchase. After leaving the site, these customers received information about the discount code in an email. It was made to encourage them to come back and finish their purchase process.
- OR 10,31%
- CTOR 31,05%
- Conversion 2,6%
- Synerise Tracker
- OG tags implemented
- Transaction events tracking
- Email account configuration
- Form tracker
How to do it
Prepare an automation that will consist of 4 steps:
- Trigger: visiting the product card - indicate event page.visit, where is og tag reatiler part number (retailer_part_no is true)
- Add delay e.g. 1h
- Add a filter to check if the customer hasn’t made a transaction in last 1h
- Action: choose send an email. In this email add general code which can be used to get a discount.