Client Event Filter node
This condition allows a customer to proceed in the process only if they performed a specific action (in other words, if a specific event occurred in the context of a customer). Such actions are called events and they define customer activity in the touchpoints integrated with Synerise.
You must implement a tracking code into the website.
- Click the pencil icon on the node.
Result: A pop-up opens.
- Define the event, its parameters and their values. If you choose several parameters of one event, it means that the customer needs to perform an action that covers all the values defined in the event parameters.
- Define the limits.
- By default, a Client Event Filter is set without limits. This means that the occurence of any action defined in the settings of the condition allows the customer to continue the process.
- You can set the time limit of the filter. It means that if customers perform an action defined in the filter after the set limit, they will not continue along the path.
you want to monitor the entries into this step, switch the Track datapoints toggle on. As a result, events related to the movement between nodes (
automation.clientPathStep) will be available in the Analytics module to use. These events (
automation.startPath) are displayed on the activity list on the client card regardless of the configuration of this option.
- Confirm the settings by clicking Apply.
Example of use
The purpose of the journey is to allow the customers to register a receipt in a lottery directly after a purchase, but also to give this possibility to customers who made a transaction the week before.
- It starts with the Audience trigger node. In the settings of the trigger, define the customer groups who participate in the journey.
- Add a Client Event Filter condition node. It checks if customers have registered their receipts within a time range.
- Customers who register a receipt within the given time range receive a push notification.
- When the push is sent, the journey is completed.