Split Path node
Several nodes have a finite number of branching paths (for example, Condition nodes let you define two workflow paths for the cases when a condition was met or not). To increase the number of branching paths between elements, use the Split Path node.
- Click the icon on the node after which you want to place the Split Path node.
Result: A dropdown list opens.
- From the dropdown list, select Split Path.
- Add nodes (up to 5) to the Split Path by clicking the icon.
Example of use
Thanks to the Split Path node, this workflow performs more than one action for customers who meet the requirements defined in the condition node.
- Add a Profile Event trigger node. In the settings of the trigger node, select the event that signifies adding a product to the cart.
- Add the Delay node and set it to 5 hours.
- Add a Profile Filter node. You need to check:
- Marketing agreements for email and SMS communication.
- Whether customers made a purchase during those 5 hours after adding a product to the cart.
Additionally, this node allows for branching a path into two.
- Customers who match all conditions (the dependency between these two conditions in this example is defined by the
ANDlogic operator) will be subjected to two actions:
- They will receive an email with a special offer.
- They will receive a text message with a voucher.
- Customers who don’t match the conditions receive only an email with the special offer.
- The workflow is completed when the messages are sent.